How to Get There
(1) Gabby’s Farm is about an hour from Makati. And 15-20 minutes from Nuvali, Sta. Rosa. If you are coming from Tagaytay, it is about 15 minutes from Tagaytay Highlands.
(2) To get to the Farm from Makati, take the South Luzon Expressway and exit at Mamplasan Exit (Greenfield ). Then, take a right turn and enter CALAX (Cavite-Laguna Expressway). Exit from CALAX at Laguna Boulevard then go straight. Turn left on the next intersection passing under the CALAX bridge, then turn right. Go straight until you reach the traffic light . Go straight again. Note the Nuvali sign on your right. You are now at Nuvali Road. GO straight until you reach the guardhouse then the Rotonda. From Rotunda, take the 1st road to your right. There is a sign which says “Canlubang Golf and Country Club.”
(3) Go straight and take the 1st road to your right with a sign that says “No Bikers from this point” (bikers are not allowed at Canlubang Golf vicinity). The road will be uphill for about a few minutes. Then you will see the Marcos Mansion. The road will be rough from the Marcos Mansion for about 5 minutes then you’ll reach a cemented road.
(4) Go straight taking the cemented road (Casile Main Road). Landmarks that you are near the farm are Inang Dorie's Kainan sa Kubo, Sofia Skydeck, Mommy D bikestop. Slow down when you see these landmarks. The road with the 1st white picket fence with a small sign “Gabby’s” on your left is the road leading to Gabby’s Farm.
(5) Take a left on this road and you will see an uphill road. Take this road leading to Gabby’s Farm.
If you can't find your way, we're on Waze or Google Maps as "Gabby's Farm."